Situated on the Georges Valley Road, Magoebaskloof Adventures makes use of the area's untapped natural resources to offer visitors adventure activities on the Letaba River. Whatever it is that will give you that adrenaline rush you need to face another hectic week, you will be sure to find it here. Not for the feint of heart, but every activity promises to be an exhilarating experience.
• Abseil. Our abseiling trip descends 30 metres down a smooth rock face into the majestic George’s Valley gorge, landing in the Groot Letaba River, also allowing for swimming and relaxing at the bottom underneath the waterfall..
• Experience the thrill of sliding through the forest on a 2 ½ hour Tarzan and Jane style adventure! The Magoebaskloof Canopy Tour takes people up into an inaccessible realm of nature whereby platforms built high within the upper level of indigenous forests or against the cliffs of ancient mountains are joined by spectacular 'foefie' type cable slides high above the forest floor and cascading waterfalls. RUN BY Magoebaskloof Adventures, and takes the whole concept one step further as thirteen platforms have all been individually designed and built overlooking the spectacular Groot Letaba River. Journey through the ecology and geology of one of the most spectacular waterfall gorges in the province. The Letaba River gorge is home to a wide variety of plant, animal and birdlife - watch out for the Giant Kingfisher.
• The gecko-tubing trip starts deep in the gorge at the beginning of the Groot Letaba River and takes you through tranquil crystal clear waters with breath-taking views.
• Our paint ball course is situated in the sun-shafted glades of the beautiful indigenous forest. Overalls, guns, masks, gas and bullets supplied
• Our climbing wall is a great introduction to adventures for all ages. Very popular for kids birthday parties, it is also an excellent warm up for corporate teams. Why not bring the kids along in the holidays to try it out or let your team test themselves in a safe environment.
• Team building for Corporate Groups and School groups also offered, packages designed to suit your requirements.
Contact Magoebaskloof Adventures: 083 866 1546